We are now open for routine and emergency dental care.
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our communities have been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our office’s commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice. We follow recommendations and guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). This allows us to make sure that our infection control procedures are up-to-date and enables us to provide the safest environment for our patients and their family members.
During this time, we have implemented additional safety precautions to help protect our patients and staff.
- We will postpone treatment for any patient who has experienced or been in contact with someone who has experienced the following symptoms within 14 days of the scheduled appointment date: fever, cough, loss of taste and/or smell, flu-like symptoms, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, and fatigue.
- We will be scheduling appointments in a manner that promotes social distancing and allows additional time for us to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Upon arrival at our office, call us before entering the office to let us know you have arrived.
- We ask that patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need a guardian to accompany them, we ask that this be limited to a single family member.
- Every person entering the office is expected to wear a face covering and will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entry and exit.
- We will confirm no fever with a contactless thermometer upon your arrival.
- Clear plastic screens (sneeze guards) have been installed at the front desk to minimize exposure to airborne pathogens.
- (HEPA) air purifiers have been installed in the office to help improve the air quality in the area for all patients, family members, and staff.
- Brand New A-dec Dental Chairs.
- Our doctors and staff will be wearing all of the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
Please call our office at 908-725-8333 to schedule your appointment.
We recommend keeping up with your dental visits as it is important part of maintaining your overall health.
Thank you for being part of our family dental practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Helman, Dr. Wadhwa, Dr. Gottimukkula, Dr. Conti